Welcome

WELCOME to my blog page! If you have any questions concerning real estate, call me at 573-761-3485, or email me at hankvogt@yahoo.com , or visit my website at http://www.hankshouses.com/ . Thanks for stopping by, and come back often for information, tips, and news concerning the real estate market in Jefferson city!

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Prevent Identity Theft


How do I Prevent Identity Theft


  • Don't give out your Social Security Number unless you initiate the contact.

  • Leave your Social Security number off checks and driver license.

  • Shred documents with sensitive information before throwing in the trash.

  • Send/receive sensitive mail using post office boxes.

  • Carry only the cards and documents you need on a daily basis.

  • Do not carry your social security card.

  • Use virus protections, a firewall, and spyware detection on your computer.

For more info go to the Attorney General of Missouri website www.ago.mo.gov

No comments: