Welcome

WELCOME to my blog page! If you have any questions concerning real estate, call me at 573-761-3485, or email me at hankvogt@yahoo.com , or visit my website at http://www.hankshouses.com/ . Thanks for stopping by, and come back often for information, tips, and news concerning the real estate market in Jefferson city!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Don't wait until selling to make repairs


Home maintenance ranks low on many homeowners' priority lists. When the washing machine breaks, you might fix it to keep from having to go to the Laundromat. But, if there's no pressing need, home maintenance chores are often put off.

In the current soft real estate market, homeowners may be less inclined to pay money to make repairs around the house. However, the key to preserving the value of your home is keeping it in good condition. Read more.......
If you're thinking of selling or buying real estate in the Jefferson City Missouri Area, contact Hank Vogt direct at (573)761-3485 or online at www.hankshouses.com . “I want to be your Jefferson City Real Estate Resource ~ I am at your service!”

No comments: