Welcome

WELCOME to my blog page! If you have any questions concerning real estate, call me at 573-761-3485, or email me at hankvogt@yahoo.com , or visit my website at http://www.hankshouses.com/ . Thanks for stopping by, and come back often for information, tips, and news concerning the real estate market in Jefferson city!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Purchase offers: How low is too low?


Buyers on today's market who think every seller is desperate, or who think that every desperate seller is willing or even able to accept a lowball offer, are being unrealistic and setting themselves up for failure. Unfortunately, some buyers have to lose their dream home (or two) before they acknowledge that a buyer's market does not mean that you can buy a home for 75 percent below market value.

There are a number of important considerations that should factor into your decision of what to offer. Read more.....


If you're thinking of selling or buying real estate in the Jefferson City Missouri Area, contact Hank Vogt direct at (573)761-3485 or online at www.hankshouses.com . “I want to be your Jefferson City Real Estate Resource ~ I am at your service!”

No comments: