Welcome

WELCOME to my blog page! If you have any questions concerning real estate, call me at 573-761-3485, or email me at hankvogt@yahoo.com , or visit my website at http://www.hankshouses.com/ . Thanks for stopping by, and come back often for information, tips, and news concerning the real estate market in Jefferson city!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Jefferson City Area Board of Realtors Honor Society


13 local Realtors were awarded Honor Society status at the last General Membership meeting of the Jefferson City Area Board of Realtors. This honor is in recognition of a Realtor's participation in board activities such as, education, civic events, committees, volunteering, and over-all involvement in the board. This is the second year since its inception and I have been given the award both years. Once a member reaches 10 years in the honor society, they become lifetime members.

No comments: