Welcome

WELCOME to my blog page! If you have any questions concerning real estate, call me at 573-761-3485, or email me at hankvogt@yahoo.com , or visit my website at http://www.hankshouses.com/ . Thanks for stopping by, and come back often for information, tips, and news concerning the real estate market in Jefferson city!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy New Year!

I have been away from my blog for quite some time now.  However, one of my New Year's resolutions is to commit to keeping it updated more regularly.  I hope to post information that is useful to anyone in the Central Mo area interested in real estate.  Comments and/or suggestions appreciated!


If you're thinking of selling or buying in the Jefferson City Missouri Area, or just have questions about the market, contact me direct at (573)761-3485 or online at www.hankshouses.com, email: hankvogt@yahoo.com, or text 573-353-7371. “I want to be your Jefferson City Real Estate Resource ~ I am at your service!"

No comments: