Welcome

WELCOME to my blog page! If you have any questions concerning real estate, call me at 573-761-3485, or email me at hankvogt@yahoo.com , or visit my website at http://www.hankshouses.com/ . Thanks for stopping by, and come back often for information, tips, and news concerning the real estate market in Jefferson city!

Monday, March 8, 2010

There has never been a better time to buy!


Hurry time is running out on the tax credit incentives the Federal Government has in place for home buyers!!

While interest rates remain historically low, there are plenty of homes to choose from at very affordable prices.... and to sweeten the pot there is the tax credit - up to $8,000 for qualified first time home buyers, whose income is within the IRS established limits..... AND up to $6500 for existing home owners. This is money that never has to be repaid as long as you live in the home 3 years.

You must sign a purchase contract no later than April 30, 2010.

DON'T wait, give me a call, I can give you more details and I can help you decide whether now is the time for you to buy.

No comments: