Welcome

WELCOME to my blog page! If you have any questions concerning real estate, call me at 573-761-3485, or email me at hankvogt@yahoo.com , or visit my website at http://www.hankshouses.com/ . Thanks for stopping by, and come back often for information, tips, and news concerning the real estate market in Jefferson city!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

“FAIR HOUSING ROCKS! A HOME FOR ALL”

April is Fair Housing Month and the Jefferson City Area Board of REALTORS®, Inc. is recognizing this event with a poster contest.  The contest is open to all area 4th, 5th, and 6th grade students.  Winners will be announced on Thursday, April 1, 2010. 1st place will receive $100 savings bond, 2nd place will receive $75 savings bond and 3rd will receive $50 savings bond.  Winners for each age group!!!  All entries will be displayed at the Capital Mall from April 12-30, 2010.  Click here for more details and rules

If you're thinking of selling or buying in the Jefferson City Missouri Area, or just have questions about the market, contact me direct at (573)761-3485 or online at www.hankshouses.com, email: hankvogt@yahoo.com, or text 573-353-7371. “I want to be your Jefferson City Real Estate Resource ~ I am at your service!"

No comments: